Way Cool Broccoli In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 20 ounces frozen chopped broccoli partially thawed shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup undiluted shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine broccoli, soup, 1 cup cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Pour into a greased crock pot.
- Sprinkle crackers on top and dot with butter.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and cook 15 minutes longer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!