Yearning For More Crock Pot Cowboy CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 pound ground chuck browned and drained shopping list
- 6 medium potatoes sliced shopping list
- 1 can red beans shopping list
- 1 can tomatoes mixed with 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons black pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Put chopped onion in bottom of crock pot.
- Layer with browned ground beef, sliced potatoes and beans.
- Spread tomatoes over all.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic then cover and cook for 9 hours on low.