Zesty Crock Pot Brunch CasseroleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground breakfast sausage shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 can mushrooms shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 10 ounces frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 6 eggs beaten shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk scalded shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet lightly brown meats and onion in butter then drain excess fat and place meat mixture in a well greased crock pot.
- Stir in garlic, mushrooms, salt, nutmeg, spinach and flour.
- Beat eggs and milk together then pour over meat mixture.
- Stir well then cover and cook on low for 9 hours.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!