Crock Pot Low Fat Greek Style MeatballsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 1 pound uncooked ground turkey breast shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage shopping list
- 8 small uncooked new potatoes scrubbed and unpeeled shopping list
- 9 ounces frozen artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano crushed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup canned chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Season turkey with salt and sage then shape into 1 inch balls.
- Add turkey to skillet and brown on all sides for 5 minutes then place in crock pot.
- Add potatoes, artichoke hearts, oregano, pepper and broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours.
- About 15 minutes before serving spoon cornstarch into a cup with 1 tablespoon cooker liquid.
- Add lemon juice and stir well.
- Stir into slow cooker then cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes more.