Barbeque Chipotle RibsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Prepare sauce by combining honey and steak sauce.
- Brush mixture over spare ribs reserving half of the sauce.
- Place in roasting pan with wine and lemon juice and cover tightly with lid or aluminum foil.
- Cook the ribs in the center of the oven for 2 hours.
- After ribs are cooked increase oven temperature to 425.
- Remove lid and brown ribs an additional 7 minutes basting frequently with pan juices.
- Serve with remaining sauce mixed with pan juices.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!