Bistek - Filipino Beef SteakFrom chboogs 5 years ago
- 1/2 kilo sirloin steak, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 2 medium sized potatoes cut into wedges shopping list
- 2 medium size onions cut into rings shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and half of the minced garlic to make the marinade.
- Heat some oil in the pan and fry the potatoes till golden brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan saute the remaining garlic. Add in the marinated beef and stir fry till brown.
- Pour a little bit of the marinade diluted in some water and simmer to make sauce. When beef is tender add in the potatoes and onion rings.
- Mix and let the heat wilt the onions a bit. served best together with a cup of rice.