Lemon Cake PuddingFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- 2 cups sugar divided shopping list
- 4 eggs separated shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- Grated peel of 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- Confectioners’ sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In large mixing bowl combine flour, butter and 1-1/2 cups sugar.
- Beat egg yolks then add to flour mixture.
- Add milk lemon peel and lemon juice mixing well.
- In separate clean bowl beat egg whites until stiff.
- Slowly add remaining sugar while beating then fold into batter.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Place baking dish in shallow pan of hot water and bake at 350 for 55.
- Serve warm with dusting of confectioners’ sugar on top.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!