Baked Gingerbread PancakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark molasses shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt shopping list
- 1 cup lemon yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 then coat oven proof skillet with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients together except yogurt and whisk until lump free.
- Pour batter into skillet and bake until pancake is firm about 12 minutes.
- Immediately remove pancake from oven and cut into wedges and top with yogurt.