Whiskey Bread PuddingFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/3 cup whiskey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon orange zest shopping list
- 7 cups cubed white bread lightly toasted shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine raisins, orange zest and whiskey in small bowl and soak for 20 minutes.
- Butter a rectangular baking dish and place bread cubes in prepared dish.
- Whisk together eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl then stir in milk and vanilla.
- Fold raisin mixture into bread cubes then pour custard over all and let stand 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and dot with butter.
- Preheat oven to 375 then place pudding in center of oven and bake 45 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool drizzled with heavy cream if desired.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!