Red Beet Pickled EggsFrom possumqueen 6 years ago
How to make it
- Strain beets from juice (save juice) and set aside.
- In small pot add beet juice, sugar, vinegar, and pickling spice.
- Bring to boil then lower heat to a low simmer.
- Simmer for about 5 - 10 minutes then remove from heat.
- In desired container combine eggs, beets, onions, and beet juice mixture, making sure that the eggs are completely submerged.
- Let mixture cool then store in fridge at least 3 days before serving.
The Cookpossumqueen Small Town, Of A
- Not added to any groups yet!