Turtle CakeFrom cookinwithjen 8 years ago
- 1 box of devil's food cake mix shopping list
- 20 Kraft caramels shopping list
- 1-12 oz bag of mini chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 jar of Smuckers hot fudge topping shopping list
- 1 jar of Smuckers caramel topping shopping list
- 2 cups of chopped pecans (1 cup for the cake batter, 1 for the topping) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the cake according to the package directions. Set the batter aside.
- Cut the caramels in half and add to the cake batter as well as the chocolate chips and 1 cup of the chopped pecans.
- Mix the batter well and pour into a greased 9X13 pan.
- Bake in a 350 oven for around 40-45 minutes or a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- While the cake is still hot poke holes with the end of a wooden spoon into the top. Pour the caramel topping across the top.
- Pour the hot fudge topping over the caramel topping and sprinkle on the remaining cup of pecans.