Tangy Almond Chicken KabobsFrom kikiman 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds shopping list
- 16 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium, nonreactive bowl, blend Dijon mustard, honey, vegetable oil, and lemon juice.
- Place chicken in the mixture, stirring to coat. Cover, and, turning occasionally, allow to marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate. Soak wooden skewers in water for about 20 minutes.
- Thread chicken onto skewers. Arrange on the prepared grill, and cook 7 to 10 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Brush chicken occasionally with remaining marinade while cooking.
- Remove skewers from heat, and quickly roll in the almonds to lightly coat chicken.
- Discard remaining marinade mixture.
The Cookkikiman Karachi, PK
- Not added to any groups yet!