Easy Beef EnchiladasFrom sweetnspicy 7 years ago
- 2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 2 cans mild enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 can hot enchilada sauce shopping list
- 2 cans Busch's chili Hot beans or any chili bean shopping list
- 1/2 onion, chopped (optional) shopping list
- 1 package Velveeta Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 pack (12) corn tortillas (you can use flour tortillas if you prefer) shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef in large pot; drain.
- Add in sauce, beans and onions.
- Cook on low/medium heat for about 30 minutes.
- Pour enough vegetable oil in small skillet to cover one tortilla shell.
- One by one place shells in hot oil,flipping once, for just a few seconds until bubbles form on the shell. Usually 8-10 seconds each side.
- In baking pan fill each tortilla with sauce mixture and roll up.
- Pour remaining mixture on top of enchiladas and cover with cheese.
- Place in oven at 300 for about 5 minutes.
- I serve them with sour cream on the side and a salad.
The Cooksweetnspicy Heber Springs, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!