Springs Bar-b-que Beef RibsFrom tuilelaith 8 years ago
How to make it
- Fill a large pan 1/2 full of water, add seasonings to taste. Bring to a boil.
- Cut the ribs apart.
- When the water starts to boil add the ribs.
- While the ribs boil, carmelize the onions.
- Boil for an hourish. They should be just about to fall off of the bone when you turn them off.
- Place the ribs into a cake pan. Cover the ribs with the bbq sauce.
- Put the onions on top of the sauce.
- Save the water that you boiled the ribs in. Use this to add to the ribs as they cook to keep them from drying out.
- Place in the oven uncovered.Cook at 350 for an hour, check them frequently.
- Picture to follow
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating3 people
I can't believe that no one has rated this recipe until now. Those ribs look wonderful. Definately a '5' in my opinion. Thanksbrianna in loved it
these look awesome!! I had the same problem as you did about having the ribs but not knowing what to do with them... well now I know!! lol I think I'll make them in my slow cooker though :)tigress122 in Petawawa loved it