Wine Sauce with Chicken LiversFrom scearley 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the red wine to reduce by half.
- Add the lemon peel, cloves, and pepper, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the butter, and simmer and stir constantly for 5 more minutes.
- Remove peppercorns and cloves.
- Crush the livers through a fine sieve into the wine.
- Stir until the sauce thickens to the consistency of mayonnaise.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice, stir, and serve.
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!