Pistachio and Chocolate Chip cookiesFrom kostika 5 years ago
- 1 cup oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 0.750 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup crushed pistachios shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Crush Pistachios
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, butter, brown sugar and white sugar until you've got it well mixed and most of the brown sugar lumps are gone or small.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla .
- Mix in the chocolate chips and pistachios.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda and mix well.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until light brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.