Thai Green Mango SaladFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 2 cups Peeled and shredded green mango shopping list
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and devined leave the tail shopping list
- 1/4 cup Thinly sliced shallots shopping list
- 2 fresh red chilies minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoon Thai fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, cut into thin strips (optional) shopping list
- 2 tablespoon toasted peanuts, crushed (optional) shopping list
- 1 spring Chopped coriander (cilantro) leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Peeled Mango and shredded into thinly long slice. Remove any excess moisture from the mango with absorbent paper.
- Washed, removed shell and devined shimp, bring to boil about 2 mintues. Drained and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients then pile the salad onto a serving platter garnish with lettuce leaves
- Serve with hot stickly rice.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!