Honey Mustard SalmonFrom lorisrecipes 6 years ago
- 6 oz salmon fillets,brushed with shopping list
- - oil shopping list
- 2 T honey shopping list
- 2 pn Dry Coleman's mustard shopping list
- 2 T water,warm shopping list
- 2 t soy sauce shopping list
- 1 pn salt,to taste shopping list
- 1 pn black pepper,to taste shopping list
- I actually prefer to buy a sweet mustard and add honey to it, as an alternative. shopping list
How to make it
- STEP ONE: Honey-Mustard Glaze--
- In a bowl, combine honey, mustard, water, and soy sauce. Salt and
- pepper to taste.
- STEP TWO: Prepare the Salmon Fillet--
- Brush one six-ounce salmon fillet lightly with oil, season with salt
- and pepper.
- Grill each side for 2-3 minutes. Turn the fish over carefully only once
- to mark the surface; cook to desired texture. Brush flesh side of fish
- with glaze before removing from grill. Serve at once.