Spaghetti With Seafood SauceFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups short cut spaghetti shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into flowerets shopping list
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced shopping list
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups frozed shelled shrimp, defrosted shopping list
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti in boiled salted water with 1 tbsp olive oil. when almost tender, drain, return to pot and stir in remaining olive oil. Cover the pot and keep warm.
- Bring chicken stock and lemon juice to a boil over medium heat and cook the cauliflower, peas and carrots for 3-4 minutes, until they are barely tender. remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Reserve the stock for future use.
- Melt half butter in skillet over med heat and fry the onion and zucchini for about 3 minutes. Add garlic and shrimp and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the reserved vegetables and season well. when vegetables are heated through stir in remaining butter.
- Transfer spaghetti to a warmed serving dish. Pour on the sauce and parsley. toss well using forks until thoroughly coated. sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- serve immediately.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!