Pot Roast SandwichFrom ashleythm 6 years ago
How to make it
- Sere roast on all sides quickly on a smoking hot pan.
- Place roast into crock pot on low.
- Chop up 2 onions and potatoes and place over roast
- Pour in beef stock, if you don't have enough beef stock to cover everything, just add in some water until it's covered
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours
- When time is up, chop up that third onion into slices and cook in a medium heavy pan with 2 tablespoons of butter until grilled and yummy.
- Split hoagies, and mayo each side up, set aside
- Remove roast from crock pot, and cut into sandwich sized slices.
- Place 2-4 slices on hoagie, top with cheese, and grilled onions...