Pork Roast With A TwistFrom billyd 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place the roast in the crock pot
- Inject some of the beef broth into the roast at various points
- Pour remaining broth over the roast.
- Sprinkle the dry seasoning over top of roast
- Set the crock pot temp to high and cook about 4 to 5 hours.
- Times may vary depending on the size of the roast.
- Should shred easily when done.
- The broth can be used to make gravy after any fat is removed.
The Cookbillyd Rocky Mount, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!