Vegan Royal IcingFrom jayzee 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl, stir together confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth.
- Beat in corn syrup and almond extract until icing is smooth and glossy. If icing is too thick, add more corn syrup.
- Divide into separate bowls, and add food colorings to each to desired intensity. Dip cookies, or paint them with a brush.
- The original recipe author adds, "I actually put the icing into zip baggies and cut a very small corner off and pipe the icing onto the cookies. They will dry over a period of several hours and you will be able to put them in bags without having the icing stick."
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjayzee Wylie, TX
The Rating1 people
Easy and delicious! We omitted the corn syrup and replaced it with water. Then we spread it over oil-free vegan oatmeal cookies and added some naturally-colored sprinkles on top. Yum!benfaust in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!