Vegan Royal IcingFrom jayzee 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl, stir together confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth.
- Beat in corn syrup and almond extract until icing is smooth and glossy. If icing is too thick, add more corn syrup.
- Divide into separate bowls, and add food colorings to each to desired intensity. Dip cookies, or paint them with a brush.
- The original recipe author adds, "I actually put the icing into zip baggies and cut a very small corner off and pipe the icing onto the cookies. They will dry over a period of several hours and you will be able to put them in bags without having the icing stick."
The Cookjayzee Wylie, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!