Mexican LasagnaFrom pleasantvalleycabins 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain.
- Add taco seasoning, along with a 2 packets of water.
- Stir and simmer as directed.
- Spread about 4 T. meat sauce into bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Cover with tortillas, tearing as necessary to fill and fit in pan.
- Top with ground beef, about 6 spoonfuls, spread evenly.
- Top with about 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Repeat with a layer of tortillas, beef, and cheese. Repeat again.
- Then add a final layer of tortillas on top, cover with remain cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 30 mins.
- Cut into individual "lasagna" squares and top with lettuce, sour cream and salsa.