Lemon BreadFrom radiogal880 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter and add sugar, a little at a time, until light and fluffy
- Add beaten eggs and blend thoroughly
- Combine dry ingredients and add to mix, alternating with milk.
- Stir in rind and walnuts
- Bake in a greased loaf pan 350 degrees for one hour.
- Remove from the oven and pour the juice of one lemon mixed ith 1/4 cup of sugar, all over the loaf. Let stand one day for best flavor.
The Cookradiogal880 Medford, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!