Dill Cottage Cheese BreadFrom possumqueen 9 years ago
- 1 pkg yeast shopping list
- 1/4 cup warm water shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbsp minced onion shopping list
- 1 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp dill seed shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 - 2- 1/2 cups flour shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl mix yeast, sugar and water.
- Let sit until proofed (bubbly).
- Then the rest of the ingredients except for the flour.
- Slowly work in the flour.
- Knead to make dough stiif but springy.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled.
- Punch down and let rise again.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 40 - 50 minutes or until golden.
The Cookpossumqueen Small Town, Of A
- Not added to any groups yet!