Cheesy Italian Beef And Noodle BakeFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds ground sirloin shopping list
- 14 ounce can tomatoes shopping list
- 7-1/2 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups medium egg noodles shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 6 green onions shopping list
How to make it
- In a large frying pan sauté ground beef and garlic then drain off fat.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese and simmer 10 minutes.
- Cook egg noodles and toss with sour cream, cream cheese and green onions.
- Spoon half noodle cheese mixture into greased casserole then top with half meat mixture.
- Add remaining noodles and top with remaining sauce.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!