Peanut Butter Oatmeal CookiesFrom movingmomma 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 3 cups rolled oats shopping list
How to make it
- Beat oil & peanut butter with mixer until well combined.
- Add sugars, baking powder, & baking soda; beat well.
- Beat in eggs & vanilla.
- Stir in flour, then oats.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 about 10 minutes.
The Cookmovingmomma Richlands, NC
The Rating2 people
I used homemade peanut/walnut butter and we cut the oil to 1/2 cup corn oil (was out of canola) and used 3/4 cup nut butter. Was also out of brown sugar so used all white sugar with 3T of unsulphered Black Strap Molasses. We had to bake a little bit ...moreshinike in Omaha loved it
I tried these and they were pretty good! I added chocolate chips, and cut back on the oats. It was a sticky dough that I will have to try to find a way to make lower calorie. Great with whole wheat flour-but all the oil! These are about 150 calories ...moregracelandali in Chicago loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!