Cranberry SaladFrom askksk 5 years ago
- 1 quart fresh cranberries shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2 3-oz. each packages lemon jell-o shopping list
- 1 cup seedless white grapes (chopped) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (I use black walnuts) shopping list
- 1 medium can crushed pineapple with juice shopping list
How to make it
- Cook cranberries with sugar and water until tender (cranberries will pop). Dissolve jell-o in hot mixture. Let chill. Add grapes, nuts and pineapple. Place in mold or serving dish and refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!