Oriental ChickenFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- In a large skillet, brown chicken on both sides in butter. Combine shopping list
- the teriyaki sauce, water, marmalade and garlic; pour over chicken. shopping list
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or shopping list
- until juices run clear. shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, brown chicken on both sides in butter.
- Combine the teriyaki sauce, water, marmalade and garlic; pour over chicken.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or
- until juices run clear.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating2 people
looks good. perfect timing. im looking for any dishes that uses teriyaki sauce, and i love chicken, so il definitely try this. just one question... whats orange marmalade?
leslierose_64 in Mandaluyong City loved it
henrie, i made this on new year's eve, and it was delicious. i made a new batch, bought it to work, and my co-workers love it. they're still eating right now. hehehe..
thanks on the tip regarding the marmalade. *wink*
thanks for...moreleslierose_64 in Mandaluyong City loved it
oH this sounds fantastic... love orange marmalade too!shirleyoma in Cove loved it