Breaded Pork CutletsFrom hayleesgrandma 8 years ago
- 2 (1-ounce) slices white bread shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rubbed sage shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 8 (2-ounce) boneless pork chops (1/4 inch thick) shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 large egg whites, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 4 lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Place bread slices in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 cup. Place breadcrumbs in a shallow dish.
- Combine salt, pepper, sage, and thyme; sprinkle over both sides of pork. Place flour in a shallow dish; place egg whites in another shallow dish. Dredge pork in flour, dip in egg whites, and dredge in breadcrumbs. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork to pan. Cook 2 1/2 minutes or until lightly browned. Lightly coat surface of chops with cooking spray; turn chops over. Cook 2 1/2 minutes or until done. Serve with lemon wedges.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!