Veal StockFrom geckofiend 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roast the bones in oven at least 2 hours until well browned.
- Put the bones into a large pan and add vegetables and tomato paste and roast until browned.
- Deglaze with red wine.
- Cover with water and bring to a simmer.
- Allow to simmer 6 to 8 hours, skimming occasionally.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- geckofiend Columbus, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgeckofiend Columbus, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!