Braised Green Beans GreeceFrom oldgringo 8 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and trim the ends of the green beans.
- Put the olive oil in the bottom of the braising pan and add the beans, diced tomato, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Heat the pan on high heat and immediately add the boiling water.
- Cover and allow the water to steam out from under the cover lid until the water is almost gone.
- Remove from the high heat at this point so the oil and beans will not scorch or burn.
- Leave the beans covered for a few more minutes then toss and serve.
The Cookoldgringo Cottonwood, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!