Mustard Green SoupFrom scearley 8 years ago
How to make it
- Wash greens thoroughly and cut off ends.
- Parboil the leaves.
- Drain the greens, chop, and set aside
- Bring the stock to a rolling boil
- Add the greens and boil for about 10 minutes.
- Beat the egg yolks and add the cheese, blending well.
- Remove the soup from heat and add the egg mixture, slowly, preventing the eggs from cooking.
- Once thick, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!