Sausage StuffingFrom ladylight 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook the sausage in a large deep frying pan until done.
- While the sausage is cooking chop up the onion and celery, once the sausage is done add the onion and celery to the pan including the stick of butter. Saute for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add chicken broth to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Add both boxes of stuffing and stir/fluff with a large fork (turn burner off).
- Transfer the stuffing mixture into a baking dish and place in the oven for 20 minutes or until desired consistency.
- For a thicker result you may add some extra bread crumbs to the dish.
- Transfering to a crockpot on a serve setting works well to keep the dish warm if you are serving this at a party.
The Cookladylight White Lake
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!