My Potatoes Ole GrandeFrom haolewife 8 years ago
- 1.5 lbs lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 pkg. frozen potato coins shopping list
- 1 15oz can refried beans shopping list
- 1T. chili powder shopping list
- I packet taco seasoning shopping list
- Shredded lettuce shopping list
- Chopped tomato shopping list
- Shredded cheese shopping list
- sliced black olives shopping list
- salsa shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potato coins as directed, when done season with chili powder
- Cook ground beef until crumbled and no longer pink, drain return to pan
- Add taco seasoning and specified amount of water usually 3/4 C
- Bring to boil- boil until thickened
- Heat refried beans.
- In individual bowls, assemble as follows: potato coins, beans, beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato, olives, salsa and sour cream.
The Cookhaolewife Vacaville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!