Beef StewFrom pyromyth 8 years ago
- 2 pounds cubed beef stew meat shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 3 peeled and cubed potato shopping list
- 4 cut carrots (approximately 1 inch pieces) shopping list
- 1 cubed slice of bread shopping list
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 3 tablespoons instant tapioca shopping list
- 2 stalks cut celery (appoximately 3/4 inch pieces) shopping list
- 14.5 ounces canned diced tomatoes with juice shopping list
- 1 roughly chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons white sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish lightly.
- Brown the stew meat over medium heat in a large skillet; drain meat and set aside.
- Combine the beef bouillon granules, tomatoes, sugar, tapioca, water, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Add in the beef, potatoes, celery, carrots, bread cubes, and onion. Pour everything into the greased baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours (meat and vegetables should be tender).