Barbecued Country Style Pork RibsFrom batman 9 years ago
- 1/2 C. cooking oil shopping list
- 3/4 C. chopped onion shopping list
- 3/4 C. ketchup shopping list
- 3/4 C. water shopping list
- 1/3 C. lemon juice shopping list
- 3 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp. prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 tbsp. liquid smoke shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook onion in oil until soft. add remaining ingredients, simmer 15 minutes.
- Brown country style pork ribs on rack under broiler. or boil on stove top.
- Brown both sides, this is real important. it gets rid of most of the fat.
- Place ribs in large baking pan that has a lid.
- Pour sauce over ribs. cover.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 2 hours or until tender.
The Cookbatman Hastings, NE
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!