White SangriaFrom vainwi 7 years ago
- 1 orange, sliced shopping list
- 1 lemon, sliced shopping list
- 1 lime, sliced shopping list
- 1 tart apple, sliced and cored shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups rum, chilled (white or dark) shopping list
- 1/2 cup vodka shopping list
- 1/2 cup brandy shopping list
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier, chilled shopping list
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine shopping list
- 3-4 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- club soda or fruit juice (white grape/raspberry works well but anything will work), chilled shopping list
How to make it
- Put the fruit in a pitcher and cover with the rum, vodka, brandy, Grand Marnier and brown sugar; mix well.
- Cover pitcher and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. (Overnight is best.).
- Add the bottle of wine and fruit juice to taste.
- Stir well, pressing the fruit as you stir.
- Serve over ice (with extra juice, if you want)