Breaded Lemon ChickenFrom obsidianbutterfly 5 years ago
- 2 lbs Bonless chicken breast (cut into strips about 3 to 4 inches long and about 1 to 2 inches wide) or buy the chicken breast fillets (already cut into size) shopping list
- 2 cups dried or store bought bread crums (if dried crush really fine) shopping list
- 4 tbsp lemon pepper seasonings shopping list
- 1 tbsp sea salt **NOT seasoned salt** shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- 1/4 cup veggie oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix bread crums, salt, and lemon pepper seasoning in bowl.
- In large frying pan put oil and set on stove.
- Cut lemon into sqeezable slices
- Bread chicken good on both sides
- Cook on med heat until golden brown AND cooked all the way through.
- While chicken is cooking squeeze lemon slices over the chicken evenly both sides.
- * If the chicken Is browning faster then cooking all the way through, turn down the heat** = )
- Recomendation~> becarful how much fresh lemon you use until you know how strong you like it on this dish..