Garlic Cheddar Ham BiscuitsFrom possumqueen 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter and stir in garlic powder, set aside
- Prepare biscuit mix per package dircetions
- Roll out biscuit dough on floured surface in rectangle
- Lay ham slices on dough
- Sprinkle cheese on top of ham
- Roll jelly roll style
- Slice into 1-1/2-inch slices
- Put on baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden
- Brush tops of biscuits with butter/garlic mixture - hot out the oven
- I make extra and after I slice them I freeze them on a cookie sheet then toss them in a freezer bag for a quick and easy breakfast.
The Cookpossumqueen Small Town, Of A
- Not added to any groups yet!