Green Bean SpaghettiFrom beautidiva 7 years ago
- 1 (12 oz) package of frozen french cut green beans shopping list
- 2-3 T olive oil shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 1 green pepper diced shopping list
- 4-5 mushrooms sliced (or one small can muchrooms) shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1 can (4oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 T italian seasoning shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook green beans according to package
- While cooking beans add onion, pepper, and mushrooms to a skillet with olive oil and saute until onion is translucent.
- Add ground meat and brown. Salt to taste
- Add tomato sauce and seasoning. Bring to blil and let simmer 5 minutes.
- Drain your green beans and pour sauce over them as if "spagetti."
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!