Flavorful Crockpot Pot RoastFrom jillian_marlow 8 years ago
- 1 stalk celery, sliced shopping list
- 3 carrots, sliced shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- salt and pepper (amount depends on your taste) shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 package dry onion soup mix shopping list
- 4 lbs chuck roast shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Season the chuck roast with salt and pepper (amount depends on your taste).
- Using a high level of heat, brown each side in a large-size skillet.
- 2. Then set the chuck roast in your crockpot and include the celery, onion, potatoes, soup mix, carrots, and water.
- 3. Place the lid on the crockpot, and heat on low for 8 to 10 hours.