CARIBBEAN JERK HAM SANDWICHFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1 cup crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, drained shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons caribbean jerk seasoning shopping list
- 4 poor boy or hoagie buns, split shopping list
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham shopping list
- 4 (1-ounce) slices LAND O LAKES® Deli Muenster or American cheese, cut in half diagonally shopping list
- 8 thin green bell pepper rings shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pineapple, cilantro and jerk seasoning in medium bowl; set aside.
- To assemble sandwiches, spread cut-sides of bottom half of each bun with 2 tablespoons pineapple mixture.
- Layer with 1/4 ham, 2 triangles cheese, and 2 pepper rings.
- Divide remaining pineapple mixture among sandwiches; cover with top half of bun.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating2 people
Great picture and recipe!!!foodandaflick in Overland Park loved it