TURKEY COBB SALAD SANDWICHFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf ciabatta bread shopping list
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing shopping list
- 3 cups shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1 pound sliced deli turkey shopping list
- 6 slices crisply cooked bacon shopping list
- 8 (1-ounce) slices LAND O LAKES® Deli American or muenster cheese shopping list
- 1 large tomato, sliced into 9 slices shopping list
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Cut bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread each cut-side of bread with salad dressing.
- Layer bottom bread half with 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce, turkey, bacon, cheese, tomato, avocado and remaining lettuce.
- Top with remaining bread half.
- Cut into 8 pieces.
- Secure each with toothpicks.