Baked Pot RoastFrom jillian_marlow 10 years ago
- 1/2 c dry vermouth shopping list
- 1/2 packet dry onion soup mix shopping list
- 1/4 c butter shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can of condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 c flour (all-purpose) shopping list
- 3 1/2 lbs rump roast shopping list
- ground black pepper (amount depends on your taste) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- 2. With your large-size mixing bowl, blend the black pepper and flour. Then take your roast and evenly coat it with the flour mixture. Lightly shake off any extra flour mixture.
- 3. Now with your large-size pot, soften the butter and cook the roast over a medium to high level of heat until it is browned on each side. Put your roast in your 4 quart casserole dish(with lid). Set aside.
- 4. Combine the vermouth (or white wine), mushroom soup, and soup mix in your small-size bowl. Once it’s mixed, pour on your roast.
- 5. Place the lid on your casserole dish and bake for 3 hours. Enjoy!
The Cookjillian_marlow Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!