SPINACH ARTICHOKE CASSEROLEFrom magandab 6 years ago
- 2 packages, 10 oz each, frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 can, 13-3/4 oz., artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup low fat sour cream (divided) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt (optional) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese (divided) shopping list
- 1 package, 8 oz., low fat cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup non-fat or low-fat milk or buttermilk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In bowl, combine spinach, artichokes, 1/2 cup sour cream, salt, pepper, and 1/3 cup Parmesan.
- In medium bowl, using electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until fluffy, occasionally scraping bowl. Reduce speed to low and gradually add milk and remaining sour cream , mixing until just blended.
- Spoon spinach mixture into buttered, shallow, 1-1/2 qt. Casserole, or 8X8 glass baking dish. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over spinach mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup Parmesan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until edges bubble and top is golden.
The Cookmagandab Apple Valley, US
The Rating1 people
Oh double and triple YUM! I know this recipe and it's always appreciated at potluck dinners. I usually add a dash or 2 of Tobasco sauce and a couple of minced cloves of garlic to it but it's great even without the additions. YUM, YUM, YUM ;)chacha in New York loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!