Ham And Cheese ZitiFrom gmm1966 5 years ago
- 1 pkg (16 oz) ziti pasta shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 cups milk shopping list
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 4 cups shredded colby cheese (16 oz) shopping list
- 16 oz cubed ham shopping list
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook & drain past as directed on package.
- Melt butter in 4 qt saucepan or Dutch oven over low heat. Cook garlic in butter for 30 seconds, stirring frequently. Stir in flour & salt, using wire whisk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth & bubbly.
- Gradually stir in milk. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil & stir 1 minute. Stir in mustard & Colby cheese. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted. Stir pasta and ham into cheese sauce. Pour pasta mixture into ungreased 13x9 inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
The Cookgmm1966 Ankeny, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!