Angel Hair Pasta with ChickenFrom beautidiva 8 years ago
- 2 T olive oil divided shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed(EASY BUTTON-left over chicken) shopping list
- 1 carrot sliced (EASY BUTTON 1/2-1 cup frozen carrot) shopping list
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen broccoli, thawed shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 12 oz angel hair pasta shopping list
- 2/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan shopping list
- Shredded parmesan for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In one T olice oil, brown chicken until no longer pink.
- Drain and set aside.
- In skillet cook broccoli and carrot in olive oil, add garlic.
- Start cooking pasta according to package.
- Add chicken broth, basil and parmesan to chicken. Simmer 4 minutes.
- Drain pasta and serve with the chicken veggie mixture.
- Garnish with Shredded Parmesan
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!