Mexican Chicken and Rice WrapsFrom beautidiva 7 years ago
- 1 T oil shopping list
- 1 pound chicken boneless breastsj shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning (or my recipe found on site) shopping list
- 2 cups Minute Rice uncooked shopping list
- 8-12 tortillas shopping list
- cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chicken in oil until lightly browned.
- Cut into thin strips. I use a fillet knife to get 1/4 inch.
- Add 2 cups water to chicken along with salsa and taco seasoning.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice;cover.
- Cook on low heat 5 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into tortillas and top with cheese.
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
The Rating4 people
This was great!! I did modify it a bit. I used brown rice, (not minute rice) substitued water with vegetable broth and added 1 cup tomato sauce. I let this simmer for 10 minutes before adding the taco seasoning and them simmered it for an additional ...morejustforthefunofcooking in Summerside loved it
'Sounds great!dynie in Marietta loved it
I made this dish last night. Wonderful. Couple things that I did different to mix it up a little was while cooking chicken in olive oil, I seasoned with Blacken seasoning and Paul Prudhommes Poultry seasoning. Gives a extra kick. Then prepared the re...moredebbie205 in st louis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!