Mini Chicken Pot PiesFrom designerliz 6 years ago
- 1 container (about 16 onces) refrigerated reduced-fat-buttermilk biscuits shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 package (1.8 ounces ) white sauce mix (you can get this at the sauce , and gravy package aisle ) shopping list
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 cup frozen assorted vegetables, partially thawed shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 cups French's French fried onions shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Separate biscuits, press into 8 (8 ounce ) custard cups, pressing up sides to form crust.
- 2. Whisk milk and sauce mix in medium saucepan. Bring to boiling over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 1 minute, whisking constantly, until thickened. Stir in chicken and vegetables.
- 3. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each crust. Place cups on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Top each with cheese, and French Fried Onions. Bake 3 minutes or until golden. To serve, remove from cups and transfer to serving plates.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookdesignerliz Daly City, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!